Bring your Enrichment Program to Georgia College
Continuing and Professional Education can provide space, registration, and marketing for your enrichment program!
Share your skills in baking, art, technology, team building, music, or any other hobby or expertise you want to share with others.
Why Our Services?
We have experienced program coordinators who can help you share your skills, provide ease with registration, and promote your event to ensure a full class.
We guarantee immediate results as our training is customized for your employees' needs.
For further information, or to inquire about specific courses, simply call us at 478-445-5277 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Road Scholar at Georgia College
Continuing and Professional Education at Georgia College and Road Scholar have been partners for more than 20 years, offering in-depth and behind-the-scenes educational adventures and learning opportunities for seniors.
Contact Continuing and Professional Education at 478-445-5281 for more information.
Learning in Retirement
You are never too old to learn. Georgia College’s Learning in Retirement is dedicated to meeting the intellectual, educational, physical and social needs of retirement-aged individuals, so join us. Learning in Retirement members run the organization by choosing board members and officers. All programs are based on the interests and needs of the members. It is your organization.
Take part in our interesting and enjoyable programs which include:
- Lunch and learns with guest speakers, educational leaders, politicians and community leaders;
- Group trips and adventures to interesting sites such as the Monastery of the Holy Spirit, Andalusia Walking Trail, Jarrell Plantation and many other day trips;
- Special interest groups such as the Book Club and Writers’ Group;
- Regular classroom lectures and discussions;
- Scheduled tours of the Old Governor’s Mansion, Andalusia, Georgia Botanical Gardens and more;
- Discounts to many continuing education courses and other programs on the Georgia College campus;
- Group trips to many cultural and art events at Georgia College, GMC and the Fox Theatre in Atlanta;
- Invitations to symposia and lectures on campus and in the community;
- Campus tours to locations such as the Wellness and Recreation Center, the Library and Information Center, the Black Box Theatre, the Planetarium, the Natural History Museum and more;
- And the list of activities goes on
There are no specific age or previous educational requirements. Membership is open to all retired individuals, or if not retired, to those who are interested in pursuing learning opportunities in a variety of settings without regard to previous levels of formal education. Annual membership dues are only $35 per person.
For additional information, e-mail us, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remain active and become a part of our wonderful organization.
To join LIR, complete the Learning in Retirement Membership Form (pdf), enclose your annual membership fee of $35 and write LIR membership on the memo line and mail to:
Learning in Retirement
Campus Box 40
Milledgeville, GA 31061