The Department of Theatre and Dance offers a complete program of dance instruction for children and adults throughout the year. This is an ongoing dance program which meets on a monthly basis. Seven levels of Ballet, five levels of Tap, two levels of Jazz, Beginning Pointe, Hip Hop, Musical Theater and Creative Movement are offered. The program is directed by Amelia Pelton who holds both B.F.A. and M.F.A. degrees in dance, and assisted by Natalie King who holds both B.A. and M.F.A. degrees in dance. Other instructors are Georgia College faculty, graduates, and dance minor students.
For more information on the content of the courses contact Amelia Pelton at: email@example.com.
A signed waiver of liability is required.
DOCUMENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Admittance to class each month is only possible with payment and waiver requirement fulfilled.
- REQUIRED WAIVER OF LIABILITY (This form is completed at the beginning of each calendar year and submitted electronically.)
- Fall Letter 2021 (Promotion List Included)
- Summer 2021 Dance Schedule
- Fall 2021 Dance Schedule
- CAMPUS MAP
- Bobo's Dance Coupon
* Please make sure your monthly registration fee is paid and a current waiver of liability is on file. Admittance to class is only possible with the payment and waiver requirement fulfilled.
There are 4 easy ways to register:
- ONLINE: Register online with a credit/debit card* by clicking here.
- BY PHONE: Call the Continuing and Professional Education Registration Office at 478-445-5277 to pay via credit/debit card.
- IN PERSON: Visit the Continuing and Professional Education Registration Office (211 N. Clarke Street, Milledgeville, GA 31061) to register with cash, check, or credit/debit card.
*We accept all major credit cards.
*Checks can be made payable to Georgia College and placed in the drop boxes.
Office Hours: 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
Payment is due by the first business day of each month and required prior being allowed to attend the first class each month.
- Program Support Fee - $20 per family (Due with first registration each year.)
Discounts: Students who register for two or more dance courses per month pay full price for the first course each month and receive a $5 discount for each subsequent course. Siblings also receive a $5 discount.