Updated on 3/27/2020 at 8:00 p.m.
- Residential dining (The MAX) will be closed for the remainder of the semester.
- Shuttles will be suspended for the remainder of the semester.
- Barnes & Noble at Georgia College will offer online services only.
Bobcat Card Office
- The Bobcat Card office will be closed for the remainder of the semester.
- The Mail Services window will be open every Wednesday from 11am to 2pm for departments to pick up their mail if needed. We will have the “front doors” of MSU Commons (from the patio) as well as the “back doors” of MSU to the lower hallway (from Clarke St) open during these hours only.
- For questions or assistance with extenuating circumstances, please contact us a 478-445-2273.
- Innovation station will offer online services only.
- Open Monday through Friday, 8:00 am through 5:00 p.m., available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 478-445-6286
- Registration will remain open during the suspension of instruction. Wait list notifications will be released beginning Monday, March 30.
- Transcript ordering instructions are available online at https://www.gcsu.edu/registrar/transcripts. The electronic transcript option is strongly encouraged.
- Our office is closed, but we are available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (M-F) by email at email@example.com or by phone at (478) 445-5016. If you leave a message or email us, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Available Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), telephone (478-445-2361), and video chat by appointment.
Information Technology – Serve Help Desk
- In order to work within the health guidelines, our Serve Help Desk is no longer able to provide on-demand walk-in services. If you need on-site support, please call 478-445-7378 or email email@example.com.