Where Is Counseling Services Located?

Counseling Services is in the Wellness and Recreation Center at West Campus in Suite 210, on the second floor.  Click here for more information about Wellness and Recreation Center.

Where Do I Enter the Building?

There are two options: 

1. West Entrance:  The west entrance is down the sidewalk to the left of the main entrance, near the softball fields. Please note that there is no elevator access at this entrance. 

2. Main Entrance:  Those who enter at the main entrance can reach Counseling Services by taking the elevator or stairs to the second floor.  

Will I Need My Bobcat Card?

Yes.  Your Bobcat card is required at both entrances. 

How Do I Get To West Campus?

Shuttle service is available to transport students from Main Campus to West Campus.  Click here for information about shuttle services and schedules.

Student's who drive will find a small number of parking spaces by the west entrance, and additional parking by the softball fields and in the rear of the building. Parking at the west entrance requires a temporary parking pass that you can obtain in Counseling Services or Health Services.