Rates include all utilities (water, electricity, etc.), cable TV and high-speed Internet.
Rates do not include a $25 per semester Housing Program Fee.
Payment is due at the beginning of each semester.
*Anticipated rates pending approval from the Board of Regents.
2018-2019 Rates (pdf)
Central Campus 2019-20 Rates
(Adams, Bell, Foundation, Napier, Parkhurst, Sanford and Wells Halls)
- Single (2 person suite, only available to returning students)- $3,618 per semester
- Double (4 person suite)- $3,528 per semester
- Triple (3 person room - Bell Hall only)- $3,249 per semester
- Double as a Single -$4,478 per semester
The Village Apartments 2019-20 Rates
Available to first-year students
- 8 person suite (2 students per room) - $3,231 for 5 months ($646/month)
- 4 person apartment The Village 4-5 - $4,692 for 6 months ($782/month)
- 2 person apartment The Village 5 - $5,076 for 6 months ($846/month)
Available to upperclassmen
- 4 person apartment The Village 1-3 - $4,299 5 1/2 months ($781/month)
- 2 person apartment The Village 1-3 - $4,653 for 5 1/2 months ($846/month)
- 1 person apartment - $5,559 for 6 months ($927/month)
- 4 person apartment The Village 4 - $4,692 for 6 months ($782/month)
- 2 person apartment The Village 4 - $5,076 for 6 months ($846/month)
Summer Rates 2019
- Full Summer - double room = $2,352 or single room $2,840
- May, June or July term - double room = $731 or single room $874
- May/June term or June/July term - double room = $1,537 or single room $1,859
Contract Dates and Meal Plans
Contract Dates: Please refer the contract dates page for more information.
Meal Plans: Please refer to the dining web site for meal plan rates. Freshmen are required to carry a minimum meal plan. Plans are optional for upperclassmen.