Please locate your program below to submit an online application for Summer 2022. The (+) symbol will expand the selection for each college. You may refer to the academic calendar for term start dates.
DO NOT SEND TRANSCRIPTS OR OTHER DOCUMENTS TO THE GRADUATE STUDIES OFFICE BEFORE YOUR APPLICATION IS SUBMITTED AND PROCESSED.
IF APPLICATION MATERIALS ARE RECEIVED BEFORE A FILE IS ESTABLISHED FOR YOUR APPLICATION, THERE WILL BE A DELAY IN PROCESSING YOUR DOCUMENTS. IF YOUR PROGRAM IS NOT LISTED, IT IS NOT OFFERED FOR THIS TERM. PLEASE CHECK ANOTHER TERM FOR YOUR PROGRAM.
College of Arts and Sciences
College of Business
- Use this link to apply to the following COB graduate programs:
- Accounting MAcc
- Management Information Systems MMIS
- IT Auditing Certificate
- IS Data Analytics Certificate
- Web Developer Certificate
- Non-Degree Enrichment Business
College of Education
- Use this link to apply to the following COE graduate programs:
- Curriculum & Instruction MEd
- Curriculum & Instruction EdD - The 2022 cohort application will open in January 2022.
- Early Childhood Education MEd
- Middle Grades Education MAT or MEd
- Secondary Education MAT
- Special Education MAT Online, MEd or EdS
- Instructional Technology MEd or Non-Degree Certification
- Library Media MEd or Non-Degree Certification
- Teacher Leadership EdS
- Computer Science for Teachers Certificate
- English for Speakers of Other Languages Endorsement
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Support Certificate
- Non-Degree Enrichment Education USE ABOVE APPLICATION FOR NON-DEGREE CERTIFICATE AND CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS.
College of Health Sciences
- Use this link to apply to the following SHHP graduate programs:
- Strength and Conditioning Certificate
- Athletic Training MSAT
- Health & Human Performance MS
- Kinesiology/Physical Education MAT
- Use this link to apply to the following nursing graduate programs. Post-MSN applicants who are previous MSN graduates of Georgia College should contact Beverly Waller at 478-445-8669 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions before applying:
- Family Nurse Practitioner MSN or Post-MSN Certificates
- Nurse Educator MSN or Post-MSN Certificates
- Nurse Midwifery MSN or Post-MSN Certificates
- Psychiatric Mental Health Practitioner MSN or Post-MSN Certificates
- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner MSN or Post-MSN Certificates
- Non-Degree Enrichment Health Sciences