Georgia College's Women's Leadership Faculty Fellows Program was established in 2019 to provide a carefully selected group of current faculty with dedicated time to develop and hone leadership skills and gain a deeper understanding of the challenges and opportunities confronting higher education, specifically with a focus on issues women face in academic administration.
This year’s program will begin in Fall 2020 and will run through May 2021. Fellows will attend monthly meetings where they will learn from senior administrators on campus as well as visiting speakers.
The Women’s Leadership Faculty Fellows Program is administered by the Office of Academic Affairs and facilitated by Dr. Holley Roberts, Interim Associate Provost and Director of The Graduate School and Dr. Chavonda Mills, Department Chair, Chemistry, Physics and Astronomy.
2020-2021 Kickoff | November 12 | 5:30 | Virtual
Introductory Gathering and Lessons Learned as a Leader
Speakers: President Dorman and Provost Spirou
2020 Class of Georgia College Women's Leadership Faculty Fellows
2019 Inaugural Class of Georgia College Women's Leadership Faculty Fellows
- Jolene Cole, Associate Professor of Library Science, Ina Dillard Russell Library
- Dr. Nicole DeClouette, Associate Professor, College of Education
- Dr. Mandy Jarriel, Associate Professor and Athletic Training Program Director, College of Health Sciences
- Dr. Kasey Karen, Associate Professor and Biology Program Coordinator, College of Arts and Sciences
- Dr. Juan Ling, Professor of Management, College of Business
- Dr. Theresa Magpuri-Lavell, Executive Director of the Sandra Dungan Deal Center for Early Language and Literacy