As Georgia College returns to campus, faculty and staff are working hard to prepare for resumption of on-campus classes for Fall 2020.
The health and safety of our community is our paramount priority as we adapt to the COVID-19 threat. This website is the information source for our plan for Fall 2020. Details and announcements will be added as decisions are finalized throughout the summer. Please check back frequently and stay informed about the role you will play in creating a successful academic year.
Information for Current Students
Information for New Students
Information for Employees
- Georgia College and the University System of Georgia’s 26 institutions will transition to on campus learning for the Fall Semester. With continued concerns over the COVID-19 pandemic, Georgia College released an amended version of the fall 2020 academic calendar and final exam schedule.
- President Dorman has hosted re-opening townhalls with employees by division. A Frequently Asked Question webpage has been created with common questions that have been asked.
- The University System of Georgia released guidance mandating that all students, faculty/staff, and visitors must wear a mask in campus buildings where social distancing is not possible. You can find more information about facemasks on Frontpage.
- Orientations this summer will be virtual. An email was sent out to all incoming first-year students with the instructions to access the online portal.
- View Move In information on our University Housing site. Specific information on Dining and other services will be coming soon.
Help Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus