From getting your Bobcat Card to to figuring out the best way to sign up for a parking permit, this checklist covers all the things new students need to do to be ready for the fall.
The Bobcat Card is an essential to campus life. As the official Georgia College identification card, your Bobcat Card is an important tool that gives you access to services and facilities while helping you manage your money. Incoming students will need to set up an account online and submit a photo before coming to campus.
To submit a photo for your Bobcat Card
- Create an online Bobcat Card account at gcsu.edu/bobcatcard.
- Log in and select “profile.”
- Click “submit a new photo.”
- You will receive your Bobcat card at housing move in.
Contact 478-445-2273 (CARD) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
In order to park on campus, you will need a parking permit from Parking and Transportation.
To register for a parking permit:
- Gather your license plate number and vehicle info.
- Go to georgiacollege.aimsparking.com.
- Login with your Unify credentials.
- Select “order permit.”
- You will receive your parking permit at housing move in.
Contact 478-445-7433 or email email@example.com for questions.
RAVE Guardian App
The RAVE Guardian app is an all inclusive safety app that students can use while on campus. Available in both the App Store and Google Play, The RAVE Guardian app allows students to program a virtual safety escort, access safety information from a centralized location, submit tips and information, and to call 911 or Public Safety with the push of a button. Be sure to download this vital app before heading to campus.
Student Health Services
Student Health Services provides quality assessment and treatment to students in time of sickness and injury and to promote a healthy lifestyle and wellness. Treatment is available for most of minor illnesses and injuries and is provided by Nurse Practitioners.
Currently, Student Health Services staff are meeting with students via telephone and video conferencing only.
To schedule an appointment with Student Health Services
- Call the office number at 478-445-5288 and set up an appointment with a staff member.
- A provider will email you a Web Ex appointment time and the appointment will be scheduled.
- Before the appointment time, students will need to fill out medical consent and reason for visit forms. These forms can be found on Medicat. Students must log in to Unify, click on Service Apps, and then scroll down and click on Medicat.
- If the forms in Medicat are not completed before the student's appointment, the appointment will be rescheduled.
Contact 478-445-5288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.