COVID Community Resources
The Milledgeville community has many resources to assist during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. Please see your community partners below. April 2020, a Milledgeville-Baldwin County Resiliency & Recovery Task Force was formed with several community partners to strengthen the efforts within our community and beyond.
Please see information about the taskforce below:
- Milledgeville-Baldwin County Resiliency and Recovery Task Force: https://milledgevillega.com/2020/05/04/milledgeville-baldwin-county-resiliency-recovery-task-force/
Georgia College Business Resources:
- Bobcats for Business: https://www.bobcatsforbusiness.com/
Additional Community resources below compiled by the Chamber:
- Milledgeville-Baldwin County Chamber: https://milledgevillega.com/2020/03/17/strength-in-solidarity/
- NavicentHealth: https://www.navicenthealth.org/nhb
- Georgia Department of Public Health - North Central Health District: https://northcentralhealthdistrict.org/
Additional Community Support Services:
- COVID-19 Recovery Efforts - United Way and Community Foundation of Central Georgia: https://cfcga.org/
- Communities in Schools - Milledgeville/Baldwin County: http://milledgeville.communitiesinschools.org/
- Georgia Family Connection: http://baldwin.gafcp.org/
The Site Does Not Provide Professional Advice. Disclaimer: The contents on this website, such as text, graphics, images and articles are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment, legal advice, and/or financial advice. Always seek the advice of your physician and other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. In additional seek professional advice from qualified legal and financial advisers on legal and financial matters. All information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only and do not constitute advice on medical, financial, legal, or other matters. Please heed the advice of your personal doctors, attorneys, financial professionals and other subject matter experts.