Apply to Georgia College
You'll find specific instructions on our website for the various types of applicants (freshman, transfer, etc.), but some information is common to all of them…
Application for Admission
All prospective students must submit a completed Application for Admission.
- Electronic application submission is preferred. -->Electronic Application
- Students who do not attend the term for which they apply may update their application within one year by using the Update Form (pdf) or by notifying the Admissions Office by calling 478-445-2774.
- Students who applied more than one year ago, but did not enroll, must submit a new application and all supporting documents. Printable Application (PDF)
Application Processing Fee
The non-refundable application fee is $35 for an electronic application or $40 for a paper application. The application fee is required of:
- All first-time applicants (freshman and transfer)
- Applicants who applied or were enrolled six or more years ago
No application processing fee is required of:
- Former GC students enrolled within the past six years
- (Note: A $35 application fee is mandatory in order to submit an online application. Therefore, returning students (within six years of their last enrollment) should not use the online application. Please utilize the PDF version and submit by mail.)
- Applicants aged 62 and above
- Applicants who applied and paid the application fee within the past six years, but never enrolled
Official Supporting Documents
- All high school transcripts and test scores must be sent directly from the high school or testing center to the GC Office of Admissions, Campus Box 023, Milledgeville, GA 31061. Fax documents and copies provided by the student are NOT considered official and will not be considered for admission purposes.
- Transcripts must be sent directly from each and every college attended to the GC Office of the Admissions, Campus Box 023, Milledgeville, GA 31061. Fax documents and copies provided by the student are NOT considered official and will not be used for admission purposes. Courses from one institution that are listed on another college transcript will not substitute for an official transcript. Prior educational experience may not be omitted from an application package.