Transcripts are official academic records of students' work at Georgia College. They are issued by the Office of the Registrar upon the student's written request. Transcripts are usually mailed out within one to two working days. Additional time should be allowed for requests made at the beginning and end of each semester.
As a service to our students and alumni, there is no charge for transcripts. However, no transcripts will be issued if you have a financial obligation to the University.
Ordering via the Web:
Students who are currently enrolled or who have attended since 2008 may use PAWS to request transcripts.
Go to PAWS (you will need your PIN and six-digit password)
- Select Student & Financial Aid
- Select Students Records
- Select Request Printed Transcript
- Follow the instructions for submitting your request
You may request ten transcripts per day via PAWS.
Ordering by Mail or Fax
Students may request a copy of their transcripts by submitting a signed transcript request form (pdf) to:
Office of the Registrar
Campus Box 069
Milledgeville, GA 31061
If the transcript request form is not used, a letter with the following information may also be submitted:
- Complete Name (include any names you may have attended under)
- Social Security Number
- Current Address
- Daytime phone number with area code
- E-mail address
- Dates of your last enrollment
- Any degrees you may have received from GC
- Date of Birth
- Address to send transcript/s
- Number of copies being requested
- Signature (required)
Ordering In Person
Students may also request a transcript in person by visiting the Office of the Registrar, 107 Parks Hall, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. A photo ID will be required.