The application deadline is typically September 1 at 11:59 p.m. Information for 2023 applications will be provided in Summer 2023.
The purpose of the Council of Student Ambassadors is the positive promotion and representation of Georgia College and its public liberal arts mission. The Ambassadors serve as a vital link between the University’s student body, prospective students and their families, staff, alumni, and friends.
The objectives of the Council of Student Ambassadors are:
- To serve as liaisons between the University, the students, the alumni, the surrounding community of Milledgeville, the state of Georgia, and beyond.
- To promote awareness of the academics, activities, and student life at Georgia College to prospective students and other audiences by attending preview days, recruitment events, and leading campus tours.
- To reflect the entirety of the student body of Georgia College through team composition and engagement of team members.
- To inculcate values of professionalism, communication, and teamwork among members to equip members for long-term success.
- To promote the team and its missions and establish campus presence.