Auxiliary Services are the support services that are provided for students and the GC community to live and function on campus. We enhance the Georgia College experience.
The Bobcat Card is an essential key to campus life and a handy tool for managing your money. As your official Georgia College identification card, the Bobcat Card is your all-in-one card that gives you access to facilities, services and so much more.
Bookstore: Barnes & Noble at Georgia College
Located downtown, Barnes & Noble at Georgia College is our full-service bookstore providing textbooks and supplies required for your courses, as well as a selection of Georgia College apparel, gifts and more.
Great food is all around you at GC, ranging from our full-service dining hall to some of your favorite quick service dining venues located throughout campus. No matter where you are, you will always have close access to the food you crave.
Mail Services offers mail handling services for inbound and outbound mail to resident students, staff members, faculty members and other members of the campus community. We also offer mailing supplies for purchase.
Parking & Transportation Services
In addition to implementing GC's parking plan, we provide routine shuttle service on our Milledgeville campus and also offer a wide range of vehicles for rental and charter service.
Vending Services includes all copy machines (both standard photocopy and microfiche copy), laundry machines, and snack and beverage vending machines located across Georgia College's campus.
Sponsorships & Donations
Interested in Georgia College or any of the Auxiliary Service units sponsoring your event or making a donation to your cause?
Use the menu below to see Georgia College's Sponsorship Policy and a list of contract organizations. After reviewing these, if you are requesting a sponsorship for your organization or department, please contact us with your name, event/purpose and items requested for consideration. Donation requests are heard on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to approval.
Catering Policy, Sponsorship and Solicitation Policy
- Sponsorship and Solicitation Policy (PDF)
- Download the Sponsorship and Solicitation Policy Presentation (PDF) – a guide designed for organizations and departments
- Catering Policy (PDF)
- For questions regarding the Catering Policy or Sponsorship and Solicitation Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advertising flyers may only be posted on designated bulletin boards across campus and must be approved by Campus Life in advance. Campus Life is located in the Student Activity Center.
List of Contract Organizations
The following are contract organizations for the university:
- Sodexo Campus Services/Georgia College Dining Services
- Chick-fil-A Express at Georgia College
- Barnes & Noble at Georgia College
- Books & Brew Starbucks Café
- Subway at Georgia College
- Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Pepsi Bottling Co.
- Five-Star Vending
- Mac-Gray Laundry Services
- Bobcat Card Locations
Looking to contact someone in Auxiliary Services? Check out our administrative staff directory below. Auxiliary Services is located in the Humber White House | 478-445-1976.
Meet the Staff
Assistant Vice President
Director of Operations
We can Fix-It!
Got a problem with a laundry or vending machine? Call our 24 hour service line, and we will get someone on it as soon as possible!
478-445-3494 (FIX IT)