$23,000 - Amount for WebMBA® program
5 percent of business schools with AACSB accreditation
21 years and counting. Program launched in 2001.
20 months to complete program
Hear why the MBA at Georgia College & State University (a member of the WebMBA® consortium) was the perfect choice for graduate Sarah Rose Harrill:
The MBA at Georgia College & State University offers professionals the opportunity to earn an accredited online MBA degree without interruption to their work and personal lives.
Quick Facts about OUR MBA Program:
- Program designed for working professionals
- Accredited by AACSB International
- Courses offered 100% online in an asynchronous (no specified meeting times) format
- Cohort, team-based program
- Students take two courses per semester in a lock-step format
- Students can begin program in January or August
- Required in-person orientation held in Atlanta at beginning of first semester of enrollment.
- The cost of the orientation is $800 plus travel expenses and accommodations. For a limited time, to reduce the cost of orientation for those whose companies do not cover that cost, Georgia College will pay the second half of the Orientation Fee ($400) once the MBA Candidate has covered the first half ($400).