$23,000 - Amount for Georgia WebMBA® program
5 percent of business schools with AACSB accreditation
20 years and counting. Program launched in 2001.
20 months to complete program
Hear why the Georgia WebMBA® at Georgia College & State University was the perfect choice for graduate Sarah Rose Harrill:
The Georgia WebMBA® at Georgia College & State University offers professionals the opportunity to earn an accredited online MBA degree without interruption to their work and personal lives.
Quick Facts about the Georgia WebMBA Program:
- Program designed for working professionals
- Accredited by AACSB International
- Courses offered 100% online in an asynchronous (no specified meeting times) format
- Cohort, team-based program
- Students take two courses per semester in a lock-step format
- Students can begin program in January or August
- GMAT/GRE waivers offered under certain conditions. Click here for the GMAT/GRE waiver request form.
- Mandatory in-person orientation held in Atlanta at beginning of first semester of enrollment
Graduate Program Rankings
- One of the Best Online Programs - 12 YEARS AND COUNTING ~ U.S. News
- #2 Best Online MBA Program in Georgia ~ U.S. News
- #32 in the world and #8 in North America ~ CEO Magazine
- #1 Online MBA Program in Georgia ~ Online MBA Report
- #14 Top Online MBA Programs in the South ~ Online MBA Report
- #44 Top 50 Public Online MBA