percent of business schools with AACSB accreditation
years and counting. Program launched in 2001.
months to complete program
Amount for Georgia WebMBA® program
Hear why the Georgia WebMBA® at Georgia College & State University was the perfect choice for graduate Sarah Rose Harrill.
The Georgia WebMBA® at Georgia College & State University offers professionals the opportunity to earn an accredited online MBA degree without interruption to their work and personal lives.
Quick Facts about the Georgia WebMBA Program:
- Program designed for working professionals
- Accredited by AACSB International
- Courses offered 100% online in an asynchronous (no specified meeting times) format
- Cohort, team-based program
- Students take two courses per semester in a lock-step format
- Students can begin program in January or August
- GMAT/GRE waivers offered under certain conditions. Click here for the GMAT/GRE waiver request form.
- Mandatory in-person orientation held in Atlanta at beginning of first semester of enrollment
Click to hear more about the Georgia WebMBA® program.
Graduate Program Rankings
- One of the Best Online Programs - 5 YEARS AND COUNTING ~ U.S. News
- Best MBA Programs ~ The Princeton Review
- #12 Best Business School ~ CEO Magazine
- One of the Best Affordable AACSB Online MBA ~ GetEducated.com
- Best Value ~ The Princeton Review
- Top 10 Online Programs in the South ~ Online MBA Report
- Top 25 Public Online MBA Programs ~ Online MBA Report
- Top 50 Online MBA Programs in the US ~ Online MBA Report
- #2 Best Online MBA Program in Georgia ~ U.S. News