Admission to the Web Master of Business Administration (Georgia WebMBA®) program is limited to holders of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution. It is expected that admission will be granted only to students showing high promise of success in graduate study. The candidate’s performance on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) and the candidate’s undergraduate work will be used to determine admission status.
The Georgia WebMBA® offers professionals the opportunity to earn an accredited online MBA degree without interruption to their work and personal lives. Students benefit with the same commitment to quality and service as our on-campus programs. We are accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the premier accrediting body for business degree programs.
Courses combine text materials, case studies, online team projects and assignments, as well as discussions and written project work. Courses are asynchronous. No face-to-face or class online meetings are required. Student teams typically decide when members will meet in real-time. The WebMBA is a lock-step cohort program and all WebMBA courses are reserved for the students in the cohort.
Grades are based on reports, exams, assigned case studies and simulations, and participation in course and team activities.
Graduate Program Rankings
- One of the Best Online Programs - 5 YEARS AND COUNTING ~ U.S. News
- Best MBA Programs ~ The Princeton Review
- #12 Best Business School ~ CEO Magazine
- One of the Best Affordable AACSB Online MBA ~ GetEducated.com
- Best Value ~ The Princeton Review
- Top 10 Online Programs in the South ~ Online MBA Report
- Top 25 Public Online MBA Programs ~ Online MBA Report
- Top 50 Online MBA Programs in the US ~ Online MBA Report
- #2 Best Online MBA Program in Georgia ~ U.S. News
Graduate Programs in Business
Atkinson Hall 215 | Campus Box 19
Milledgeville, GA 31061
Phone: (478) 445-5115
Fax: (478) 445-5249