The Fall cohort will begin with orientation on Friday, August 6 and Saturday, August 7, 2021. Applications for the fall cohort will be accepted until July 15, 2021, but students are encouraged to apply by the priority application deadline of July 1, 2021.
- Submit completed online application and $35 application fee (former GC students or applicants who have attended or applied within the past six years are exempt from fee. Contact Graduate Admissions for fee waiver code). To pay application fee with a major credit card, please call the Graduate Admissions Office at 478-445-6289.
- One official transcript from all previously attended colleges and universities. Transcripts must be submitted in a sealed envelope and come directly from the issuing institution. If your former institution issues electronic transcripts, these are preferred. Electronic transcripts can be sent directly from the institution to email@example.com. Faxes or copies of transcripts will not be accepted.
- Official copy of test scores from Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) must be submitted directly from the issuing testing service. The GMAT school code is 3TC-NH-78 and the GRE school code is 5252.
- GMAT/GRE waivers are granted in some cases. Click here to apply for a GMAT/GRE waiver.
- Current résumé
- Verification of Work Experience – Two years of professional work experience is required for admission to the Georgia WebMBA® program. A current resume or a letter from your employer is acceptable to document your work experience.