Students interested in completing an internship through the "Georgia College in Washington Program" must complete an application process.
- Review information about the "Georgia College in Washington Program."
- Meet with GC in DC Coordinator to discuss program. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule meeting.
- Have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA.
- Discuss program with Advisor and determine credit options.
- Submit all application materials by the deadline.
Application emailed to email@example.com
One page resume emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
(For help writing a resume, please schedule an appointment with the Career Center)
Two letters of recommendation emailed to email@example.com
Once the application materials have been reviewed, interviews will be scheduled with qualified candidates.