Our photography provides visual impact to publicize and promote the institution in both online and print publications.
Requests must be made two weeks in advance.
If a request is made less than two weeks prior to your requested date of service, we may be unable to fulfill your request.
Photography requests are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Direct link to the GC brand and aligned with the university’s strategic goals
- Residual use of the images (if they can be used for applications beyond the intended purpose)
Be specific about the photo(s) you will need. Helpful information to include:
- Tone of photo
- I.e. serious, upbeat, natural, close-up, etc.
- Specific actions, scenery or subjects
Your assistance may be needed in executing staged photos. This may include securing access to locations, props and/or models. Your assigned photographer will contact you concerning needs once your project is scheduled.
If we cannot fulfill your request, there are some alternatives available:
- Russell Library has photography equipment available for checkout and use for students, faculty and staff.
- Check with student media (the Colonnade, student photography classes) to see if there are any students available to assist.
- Hire a freelance photographer (names available on request).
For our full Photography Guidelines, please click here: extended_photography_guidelines_2018.pdf
Official Georgia College Headshots
Headshot appointments must be scheduled ahead of time. Individual headshots are taken on the first Tuesday and the third Wednesday of the month. On Tuesday, appointment times are set between 8 am – 10 am on the quarter hour. On Wednesday, appointment times are set between noon – 2 pm on the quarter hour.
To schedule an appointment, please contact Anna Leavitt, email@example.com.
For existing photos, please visit http://gallery.gcsu.edu.
If you would like to obtain a photo that you know exists but cannot locate it in the gallery, please email us with a description of the photo(s) and we will consult the photo archive.
Our photos are edited to the highest quality possible. To graphically alter a photo beyond the form that is presented, please contact Creative Services. Design fees will be applied, and cost will vary per job (quotes available).
For additional questions about Photography Services, please contact Anna Leavitt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you!