Study the Rapidly Changing Health Needs of Our Society
If you’re drawn to studying the rapidly changing health needs of our society, the College of Health Sciences provides both undergraduate and graduate programs in disciplines that emphasize health education, promotion, maintenance, and restoration.
Students in the College of Health Sciences study areas like human performance, general nursing, advanced practice nursing, public health and other aspects of health and wellness.
Our focus is helping students develop into empowered leaders committed to improving the health and well-being of individuals, communities and our global society through lifelong learning and dedicated service.
Explore Our Programs
- Athletic Training M.S.
- Health and Human Performance M.S.
Health Promotion Concentration
Human Performance Concentration
- Kinesiology/Physical Education M.A.T.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner Concentration (Online)
- MSN - Nurse Educator Concentration (Online)
- MSN - Nurse Midwifery Concentration (Online)
- MSN - Professional Enrichment
- MSN - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Concentration (Online)
- MSN - Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Concentration (Online)
- Nursing DNP
- Nursing MSN