Congratulations to this year's Hemphill-Sallstrom Faculty Staff Award Winners!
The Hemphill-Sallstrom Faculty/Staff Honors Award is given to one retired faculty and one retired staff member every year.
GET INVOLVED. STAY INFORMED. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Having been established through a grassroots effort of retirees, the Georgia College Retiree Association (GCRA), while not officially part of the university’s administrative structure, is pleased to have the support of the university administration.
The GCRA strives to serve the university retiree community and encourages all university retirees – faculty, staff and administration – to join the GCRA and get engaged.
RETIREE ASSOCIATION PURPOSES
- Support the retirees,
- Foster continued involvement of the retirees in the mission of the university,
- Facilitate communication between the university and its retirees,
- Promote the scholarly, fiscal, physical, social, and cultural interests of the retirees, and
- Address matters related to perquisites and resources for the retirees.
RETIREE ASSOCIATION EXECUTIVE COUNCIL MEMBERS
- Dr. Paul Jahr, Chair (2020-2021)
- Dr. Howard Woodard, Vice-Chair (2020-2021)
- Dr. Craig Turner, Secretary/Treasurer (2020-2021)
- Dr. Robin C. Harris, Member
- Dr. David Muschell, Member
- Ms. Cecile Parker, Member