Testing Center Updates
In light of guidance from the University System of Georgia, Georgia College has currently suspended all on-site instruction and testing. Our physical offices are not opened, but the Testing Center can still be reached during regular business hours at (478)445-5016 and at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the FAQs below for exam, scheduling, and contact information:
1. I receive Testing Accommodations. What should I do since the campus is closed?
For summer semester please email your professors directly, as soon as you know about a test to let them know if you will need to use any of your testing accommodations during their tests.
2. Can I still take the Legislative Exams?
UPDATED May 5, 2020
Yes, you may. Please scroll to the bottom of this page and click LEGISLATIVE TESTS for more information.
3. I still need to take my Senior Exit Exam with the Testing Center for graduation during Summer Semester. What do I do?
Please click here for this information, then click on SENIOR EXIT REQUIREMENT.
4. I need to take the TEAS test by July 30 in order to meet the July 31 deadline for students to apply to the Spring 2021 Nursing cohort.
April 23 Update: Pre-nursing students may now sign up to take the TEAS test. It will be offered three days per week at 1:00 pm starting Wednesday, May 6 through Thursday, July 30. 2020. Click here to sign up for an appointment.
5. I need to take the MAT or a CLEP test.
We are unable to offer these tests at this time.There is information about the CLEP tests here.
Information about the MAT can be found here.
When there is more information, it will be posted here.
6. Who should I contact if I have questions about my exam, registration, or payment?
The Testing Center is still available during business hours.Email email@example.com with questions or call (478)445-5016, and leave a message. We will respond as soon as we can.
7. I sent an email to the Testing Center, but I haven't heard back yet. What should I do?
Please be patient, and allow 1-2 business days for responses to emails regarding exams outside the current week.We are responding to a higher than normal number of requests, but we understand that there are many concerns from out testing community about exams and scheduling.I can assure you that we are working as diligently and quickly as possible to reach out to all of our students that have exams scheduled or have expressed concerns.
8. I tried to sign up for an exam on the Georgia College Testing Center website, but it won’t allow me to register.
Currently, registrations for some exams have been put on hold. As soon as the university releases information regarding a return to normal operations, test registrations will also resume.
Whether you're ready to take the next step in your education by taking the TEAS or MAT, or you're registering for your senior exit exam, the Center for Testing is going to be your first stop. Located in Russell Library Room 109, our goal is to provide comprehensive assessment services to the university and the community. Our test offerings also include the U.S. and Georgia legislative exams, the CLEP tests, and more— see our Test Offerings page for a full list of tests we provide as well as more information on each. We also offer services such as test proctoring for students with test accommodations or for distance learning courses. See our Testing Services page for more information.
Director of Testing
Center for Testing
109 Russell Library