Filing a Title IX Complaint

To report a violation of Title IX:

Title IX Complaint Form (Electronic)

Title IX Complaint Form (Hard Copy)

Upon completion of the Hard Copy form, please send to Ms. Sadie Simmons, Title IX Coordinator, at Campus Box 41 or via email

Can a report be completed anonymously?

Yes. Any individual may make an anonymous report concerning an act of sexual misconduct. An individual may report the incident without disclosing his/her name, identifying the Respondent, or requesting any action. However, depending on the level of information available about the incident or the individuals involved the College's ability to respond to an anonymous report may be limited.

Where to Find Help

The following offices or individuals are available as resources to individuals with concerns regarding Title IX or Title IX violations. Please note: Some offices have an obligation to pass along information that may trigger an on-campus investigation. We have noted which offices an individual may speak with confidentially.

Counseling Services
**Please note that seeking services from Counseling Services does NOT trigger an official report.
Wellness and Recreation Center, Suite 201 (134 West Campus Drive)
(478) 445-5331

The Bright House
Local telephone number (478) 250-8566
24 Hour Crisis Line (770) 477-2177

Title IX
208 Parks Hall
(478) 445-2037

Campus Police (Public Safety)
Hall House (301 W. Montgomery Street @ Liberty Street)
(478) 445-4400

Women's Center
Blackbridge Hall (111 S. Clark Street)
(478) 445-8156

Student Affairs
206 Parks Hall
(478) 445-5169