FALL 2021 hours: aug. 23 - DEC. 10
|Hours||Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.||Monday & Wednesdays 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.||Monday & Wednesdays 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.|
|Friday 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.||Tuesday & Thursdays 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.||Tuesday & Thursdays 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.|
|Sunday 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.||Sunday 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.|
- Available Monday-Friday
- Arts & Sciences 2-56A (in the same hallway as the auditorium).
Please make an appointment on Unify via the online scheduling system. Also, make sure to:
- Arrive on time
- Bring assignment guidelines, draft, and rubric, if you have them.
If you would like assistance getting started, Graduate Writing Consultants or Undergraduate Peer Tutors can work with you to understand an assignment, brainstorm, and outline. Start early and revise often.
- Available Monday-Friday evenings and Saturdays via Webex.
Please make an appointment on Unify via the online scheduling system. If you do not already have a Webex account, use the link https://gcsustudent.webex.com to create your free Webex account.
feedback via email
- Available every weekday, evenings, and Saturdays using email@example.com.
Please make an appointment on Unify via the online scheduling system. An appointment guarantees that a Writing Consultant will be available to provide feedback at the end of your appointment time. Make sure to:
- Send in your assignment directions, draft, and rubric by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least three hours before your appointment time.
For this type of session, you do not meet with a consultant. It is recommended for later stages in the writing process. Please make an in-person or virtual appointment if you are early on in the writing process for better support more appropriate to that stage.
Holidays & Closures
- Labor Day Weekend: Sat., 9/4 - Mon. 9/6
- Fall Break: Mon., 10/11 - Tues., 10/12
- Thanksgiving Break: Wed., 11/24 - Sun., 11/28