Let the Journey Begin
Out of an abundance of caution for the safety of our staff and our visitors, please note the following stipulations:
- Your visit has a strict three guest limit -- this limit means the prospective student and no more than two accompanying family members. We actually encourage only one family member to accompany the prospective student, if possible.
- Guests must wear masks/face coverings, especially while inside Mayfair Hall / the Office of Admissions.
- Guests will sanitize their hands upon entry to the GC Office of Admissions.
- A residence hall view room, our dining hall, and the Wellness & Recreation Center will not be included in the campus tour.
Where to Meet Instructions
We welcome your visits to the Office of Admissions during regular business hours (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday). If you need assistance the day of your tour, please feel free to call the Office of Admissions at 478-445-2294. If you are visiting on a Saturday, the Welcome Center will open at 9:30 a.m. and can be reached at 478-445-2294 if you need assistance. Tours begin at the Georgia College Welcome Center, located in Mayfair Hall, 404 W. Hancock Street. There will be a sign outside of the Mayfair Hall that says "Campus Tour Check In" (see photo below). Meet at the front desk to check in and be seated for a brief information session. Please arrive about 30 minutes prior to your tour time to find a parking spot and get checked in.
Where to Park Instructions
Visitor parking spaces are located directly behind Mayfair Hall - 404 W. Hancock Street- LOT 8. Please download and print your visitor parking pass and place on the dashboard of your vehicle.
Download your parking here:
If the Mayfair Hall visitor spaces are full, you may park at the following overflow location: LOT 1 - Centennial Center, 251 South Clarke Street, Milledgeville, GA 31061. Your visitor's parking pass ONLY permits you to park in these two designated lots. Please call 478-445-2774 if you have any questions about parking.
Please DO NOT park in these special permit areas as YOU WILL BE TICKETED by Georgia College:
- Reserved Parking Spaces requiring special permits
- Loading zones
- Accessibility Parking Spaces (blue markings) without a permit displayed
- Fire lanes (red curbs) and No parking zones (yellow curbs)
If you choose to park in on-street parking, please be aware of any restrictions posted by the City of Milledgeville, such as "resident only" parking. City parking along the street generally has a two-hour limit, which is typically sufficient for a campus tour, but note that Georgia College is not responsible for citations issued as a result of parking violations.
Any available street parking on Clark and Hancock Street - click here for map
Please DO NOT park in these special permit areas as YOU WILL BE TICKETED and we will not be responsible for tickets.
-Hancock Street (Monday through Friday only)
-Wilkinson Street (Monday through Friday only)
-Downtown (Monday through Friday only)
-Reserved Parking Spaces
-Handicapped Parking Spaces
From I-20: Take exit 114 Madison. Take Hwy 441, Drive 45 minutes south to Milledgeville. Turn left on Hancock Street and entrance to Lot 8 will be on the right .
From Macon: Take Route 49 into Milledgeville, where it turns into Hancock Street. Entrance to Lot 8 is on the right.
From East: Follow Route 16 West into Sparta, joining Route 22 West in Sparta. Follow 22 West until it turns into Hancock Street in Milledgeville. Entrance to Lot 8 is on the left.