Honors Preview Day is a unique opportunity for intellectually talented and motivated students to experience the John E. Sallstrom Honors College firsthand. At this program, students will hear from current Honors students about their experiences, participate in an Honors class session, and learn about Honors housing.
Honors Preview Day 2024 date will be announced in Summer 2024!
*Tentative agenda is referenced below. Detailed event information will be emailed to the email address provided on the registration form.
- 9 - 9:30 a.m. Check-in
- 9:30 - 9:50 a.m. Honors College Welcome & Overview
- 10 - 10:50 a.m. Classroom Experience
- 11 - 11:45 a.m. Honors Student Association Overview
- 12- 12:30 p.m. Tour of Honors Housing
- 12:45 p.m. Closing & Lunch
For more information, please feel free to contact the Office of New Student Programs at 478-445-0948 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org