Are You Ready to Apply?
Rolling Admissions Deadline
Discover boundless opportunities at Georgia College
As an undergraduate at Georgia College, you will receive a liberal arts education combined with life-altering, real world experiences. No matter what major you choose, you will have ample opportunities to study abroad, volunteer and get involved in the community, gain internship and leadership roles, participate in research, and a whole host of other experiences that will prime you for success as you further your studies or enter into a rapidly-evolving workforce.
What Type of Student Are You?
Check your application status
Need to change your entry term, reapply, or update your student type? Click here for the Undergraduate Update form...
The form must be submitted for students wishing to reapply who meet the following criteria:
- Recently admitted students who discover they need to change their term of entry.
- Dual Enrollment students currently enrolled at Georgia College who wish to be considered for Freshman admission.
- GC students who attended another school as a transient for either Fall or Spring semester (official transcripts must be sent to the Admissions Office)
- Students who withdraw and receive a full refund for a Fall or Spring semester less than a year ago (if more than a year has passed, the student needs to submit a new application)
- Non-Degree Seeking students (must update every semester)
- Non-Degree Seeking, Amendment 23 students (must update every semester)
- Students who wish to attend/return to GC and applied or were enrolled less than a year ago (if more than a year has passed, the student needs to submit a new application)
Meet Our Team
We’re here to help you choose the right path!
Let us introduce you to the excitement of Georgia College.
Explore Georgia College
See panoramic views and learn interesting facts about our campus and facilities.