Application Deadline: August 31, 2020 by midnight
CSA membership is highly selective. Service as an ambassador is recognized by faculty, staff, and students as a high honor to which students aspire.
Ambassadors will be selected using the following criteria and guidelines:
- Applicants must be a full-time regularly enrolled Georgia College student who expects to complete his or her degree at Georgia College.
- Applicants should have a minimum college GPA of 2.75 (3.0 high school GPA for freshmen applicants) and must maintain at least a 2.75 GPA to remain on the team.
- Applicants should have polished speaking skills and be able to “think on their feet.”
- Applicants should be well groomed and have a professional, reliable, and motivated attitude.
- Applicants must be able to maintain the clothing items provided by the university. Typical items provided include polo knit shirts, and windbreakers. In order to create a uniform for more formal occasions, the university may also provide a necktie utilizing the school colors for gentlemen, and a scarf or pocket silk for ladies. Therefore, although mandatory for membership, team members’ have one semester to possess a standard navy blazer/jacket/sport coat, white dress shirt or blouse, khaki pants or skirt, and dress shoes.
- August 31, 2020 – Application Due (11:59pm)
- Week of September 7, 2020 – Virtual Meet & Greet
- September 17-18, 2020 – Interviews
The rest of the calendar will be determined at a later date.