Frequently Asked Questions

Am I eligible for a Bobcat Card? 
All current Georgia College & State University students, faculty, and staff should obtain a Bobcat Card.

Where do I get my Bobcat Card? 
Come by the Bobcat Card Office, located inside the Maxwell Student Union Commons (MSU Commons). Hours of operation:  Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. 

What is required to get a Bobcat Card?  
Bring a valid government issued photo Identification (e.g. U.S. passport, military ID, state driver's license).

Is there a charge for a Bobcat Card? 
Your initial card is free of charge. Replacement cards are $25.

Is there an app to access my Bobcat Card account? 
Yes.  If you have an iPhone or phone with an Android OS, download the Transact eAccounts app from the app store.  

Is there a fee charged to make an online CatCash deposit? 

Can I check my CatCash balance online? 
Yes, you may check your balance at anytime by creating an account at The Bobcat Card deposit page.  Click here to access the Bobcat Card deposit page.

How is CatCash refunded?                                                                                
Yes.  Upon graduating, transferring, or withdrawing from the University, any balance on your CatCash account can be refunded upon request at the Card Office.  

Effective May 31, 2013, and occurring annually thereafter, card balances regardless of amount that have been inactive since June 1 of the previous year, will be forfeited, the account closed, and the forfeited amounts recorded as card processing revenue.

What meal plans are available for upperclassmen? 
Upperclassmen can select unlimited, weekly or block meal plans.  For additional information, please visit

How do I change or cancel a meal plan? 
To change or cancel a meal plan, please click here for instructions (pdf)

Email questions or concerns to