Students entering a graduate business program at Georgia College must provide acceptable results of their performance on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
GMAT/GRE waivers can be considered for prospective graduate business students who meet at least one of the following criteria:
- A prior advanced degree (Master’s, Doctorate, or Specialist) from a regionally accredited institution.
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA in a business major from an AACSB accredited institution. The minimum GPA required for each program is:
- Master of Accountancy = 3.25
- MBA and Master of Logistics and Supply Chain Management = 3.15
- Master of Management Information Systems = 3.2
- Significant, full-time professional work experience
Click here to apply for a GMAT/GRE test waiver.
If you do not qualify for a GMAT/GRE waiver and need to register for a test, please visit the following web sites for more information and registration instructions:
Georgia College School Codes for GMAT Test Reporting:
- Online Master of Business Administration: 3TC-NH-34
- Master of Accountancy: 3TC-NH-83
- Master of Logistics and Supply Chain Management: 3TC-NH-35
- Master of Management Information Systems: 3TC-NH-34
Georgia College School Code for GRE Test Reporting: 5252 for all programs
If you have taken the GMAT or GRE within the last five years, but have not had your results sent to Georgia College, please contact the GMAT or GRE to request that an official copy of your score report be sent to Georgia College (see list of school codes above). Your personal copy of the test results cannot be accepted.
Prospective students are encouraged to spend time preparing for the test they choose to take for admission. The GMAT and GRE web sites have free POWERPREP software to help you prepare for the test. There are also additional resources available for purchase advertised on each site.
Georgia College offers online test preparation courses for both the GMAT and GRE. Please go to www.gcsu.edu/ce or http://www.ed2go.com/gcsu/ for more information. The GMAT prep course is $109 each. The GRE prep course for parts I and II (Verbal, Quantitative and Analytical sections) is currently $199. A new course begins each month.