Students may require additional documents based on their Financial Aid Application. Most of these documents are required for a process called verification, which is mandated by federal regulations. Please refer to the notification you received from our office for instructions on submitting documents.
Create Account with gcsu.verifymyfafsa.com (First-Time Users Only)
When additional documentation is needed in order to review your eligibility, you will need to submit that documentation online at gcsu.verifymyfafsa.com using your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
In order to access this information, you will need to create an account using an email address that is checked frequently. If you have not created an account before, follow the steps below to do so:
- Go to gcsu.verifymyfafsa.com and select “Create Account” button
- Provide email, username, and password information
- Confirm “Student Information” as entered on the FAFSA by completing the requested fields
- Select “Create Account” button then you will be redirected to the login screen to log in
- Required documents are identified by a red notification circle. Click on the tab or task to complete documents. You will now be able to upload documents.
- We recommend you verify your email address, in the event you forget your password, you will be able to utilize the “I Forgot My Password” option.
- If parent signatures are required, an email notification will be sent to your parent at the time you submit documents that require parent signature.