Please locate your program below to submit an online application for Spring 2023, beginning January 2023. The (+) symbol will expand the selection for each college. You may refer to the academic calendar for term start and other important dates.
DO NOT SEND TRANSCRIPTS OR OTHER DOCUMENTS TO THE GRADUATE STUDIES OFFICE BEFORE YOUR APPLICATION IS SUBMITTED AND PROCESSED.
IF APPLICATION MATERIALS ARE RECEIVED BEFORE A FILE IS ESTABLISHED FOR YOUR APPLICATION, THERE WILL BE A DELAY IN PROCESSING YOUR DOCUMENTS. IF YOUR PROGRAM IS NOT LISTED, IT IS NOT OFFERED FOR THIS TERM. PLEASE CHECK ANOTHER TERM FOR YOUR PROGRAM.
The form linked here should be used by international applicants to apply to the program of their choice. Call 478-445-4789 with questions about international admissions.
College of Arts and Sciences
College of Business
- Use this link to apply to the following COB graduate degree programs:
- Accounting MAcc
- Georgia WebMBA
- Management Information Systems MMIS
- IT Auditing Certificate
- IS Data Analytics Certificate
- Web Developer Certificate
- Non-Degree Enrichment Business
College of Education
- Use this link to apply to the following COE graduate degree, certification, and endorsement programs:
- Dyslexia Certificate - Additional Spring 2023 cohort
- Middle Grades Education MAT or MEd
- Secondary Education MAT
- Special Education MAT Online, MEd or EdS
- Instructional Technology MEd or Non-Degree Certification
- Library Media MEd or Non-Degree Certification
- English for Speakers of Other Languages Non-Degree Endorsement
- Non-Degree Enrichment Education - USE ABOVE APPLICATION FOR NON-DEGREE CERTIFICATE AND CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS.
College of Health Sciences
- Music Therapy MMT
- Use this link to apply to the following SHHP graduate degree and certificate programs:
- Strength and Conditioning Certificate
- Health & Human Performance MS
- Kinesiology/Physical Education MAT
- Nurse Educator MSN and Post-MSN. Post-MSN applicants who are previous MSN graduates of Georgia College should contact Beverly Waller at 478-445-8669 for further instructions before applying.
- Non-Degree Enrichment Health Sciences