The online housing application for incoming freshmen is now available. Prior to applying, please remember:
- You must be formally admitted to Georgia College
- Please have your Unify login information
- Your $200 enrollment confirmation deposit must be paid
Meal Plan Requirement
Freshmen are required to carry a minimum meal plan. Plans are optional for upperclassmen. Please refer to the dining web site for meal plan rates.
New Student Housing Rates
Rates include all utilities (water, electricity, etc.) and high-speed Internet.
Rates do not include a $25 per semester Housing Program Fee.
Payment is due at the beginning of each semester.
*Anticipated rates pending approval from the Board of Regents.
CENTRAL CAMPUS 2022-23 RATES
- Double (4 person suite)- $3,634 per semester
- Double as a Single -$4,612 per semester
THE VILLAGE APARTMENTS 2022-23 RATES
- 8 person suite (2 students per room) - $3,328 for 5 months
- 4 person apartment The Village 4-5 - $4,833 for 6 months
- 2 person apartment The Village 5 - $5,228 for 6 months
Students requiring special accommodations may note their request in the housing application. University Housing and Disability Services will work together to meet student needs. Some requests may require documentation to be considered.
View Room Assignment
Once you have been assigned, your room and roommate/suite mate information will be available online in the housing portal. Please follow the instructions below to access this information.
- Visit https://unify.gcsu.edu/
- Enter your GC email address and Unify password
- Click on the “Service Apps” tab at the top of the screen
- Click on the “Housing Application” icon (icons are in alphabetical order)
- If the application does not open, you will need to allow pop-ups for the site
- Choose “Room Assignments” link at the top of the screen (this link will not be visible until you have been assigned)
- Select the term that you applied for by clicking the “CONTINUE” button
- Your room assignment will be displayed at the top of the page, the other students assigned to your suite/apartment will be displayed in the middle of the page, and contact information for your roommates/suite mates will be displayed at the bottom of the page