The online housing application for incoming freshmen is now available. Prior to applying, please remember:
- You must be formally admitted to Georgia College & State University
- Please have your Unify login information
- Your $200 enrollment confirmation deposit must be paid
Meal Plan Requirement
Freshmen are required to carry a minimum meal plan. Plans are optional for upperclassmen. Please refer to the dining web site for meal plan rates.
New Student Housing Rates
Rates include all utilities (water, electricity, etc.) and high-speed Internet.
Rates do not include a $25 per semester Housing Program Fee.
Payment is due at the beginning of each semester.
CENTRAL CAMPUS 2023-24 RATES
- Double (4 person suite)- $3,748 per semester
- Double as a Single -$4,756 per semester
THE VILLAGE APARTMENTS 2023-24 RATES
- 8 person suite (2 students per room) - $3,432 for 5 months
- 4 person apartment The Village 2, 3, 4, or 5 - $4,984 for 6 months
- 2 person apartment The Village 5 - $5,392 for 6 months
SUMMER 2023 RATES
- Full Summer - double room = $2,392 or single room $2,594
- May, June or July term - double room = $737 or single room $800
- May/June term or June/July term - double room = $1,564 or single room $1,696
Students requiring special accommodations may note their request in the housing application. University Housing and Disability Services will work together to meet student needs. Some requests may require documentation to be considered.
View Room Assignment
Once you have been assigned, your room and roommate/suitemate information will be available online in the housing portal. Please follow the instructions below to access this information.
- Visit https://unify.gcsu.edu/
- Enter your GC email address and Unify password
- Click on the “Service Apps” tab at the top of the screen
- Click on the “Housing Application” icon (icons are in alphabetical order)
- If the application does not open, you will need to allow pop-ups for the site
- Choose “Room Assignments” link at the top of the screen (this link will not be visible until you have been assigned)
- Select the term that you applied for by clicking the “CONTINUE” button
- Your room assignment will be displayed at the top of the page, the other students assigned to your suite/apartment will be displayed in the middle of the page, and contact information for your roommates/suitemates will be displayed at the bottom of the page