There are a limited number of spaces for returning students. It's imperative you act quickly once the application is available. Returning students may return to any available space at The Village, single rooms on Central Campus and any available space in Bell Hall and Sanford Hall.
- Students in spaces eligible for renewal can reserve their current room for next year: Oct. 4 to Oct. 22, 2023.
- Open selection for any available Central Campus space (single rooms, Bell Hall, or Sanford Hall) or The Village apartment beginning Oct 24, 2023.
Returning Student Rates
Rates include all utilities (water, electricity, etc.) and high-speed Internet.
Rates do not include a $25 per semester Housing Program Fee.
Payment is due at the beginning of each semester.
CENTRAL CAMPUS 2023-24 RATES
- Single (2 person suite, only available to returning students)- $3,844 per semester
- Double (4 person suite)- $3,748 per semester
- Triple (3 person room - Bell Hall only)- $3,451 per semester
- Double as a Single -$4,756 per semester
THE VILLAGE APARTMENTS 2023-24 RATES
- 4 person apartment The Village 1 and 4 - $4,984 for 6 months
- 2 person apartment The Village 1 and 4 - $5,392 for 6 months
- 1 person apartment - $5,905 for 6 months
SUMMER 2023 RATES
- Full Summer - double room = $2,392 or single room $2,594
- May, June or July term - double room = $737 or single room $800
- May/June term or June/July term - double room = $1,564 or single room $1,696
Students requiring special accommodations may note their request in the housing application. University Housing and Disability Services will work together to meet student needs. Some requests may require documentation to be considered.