There are a limited number of spaces for returning students. It's imperative you act quickly once the application is available. Returning students may return to any available space at The Village, single rooms on Central Campus and any available space in Bell Hall and Sanford Hall.
The 2023-2024 application opens on Oct. 3, 2022. Students currently living in areas designated for upperclassmen must renew by Oct. 30, 2022 to keep their space for next year. Beginning Nov. 1, 2022, returning students may begin selecting spaces for next year. You can submit your application anytime, but keep these important dates in mind:
- Reserve your current room for next year: Oct. 3 to Oct. 30, 2022.
- Select any open Central Campus single space or
Village apartment beginning Nov. 1, 2022.
Returning Student Rates
Rates include all utilities (water, electricity, etc.) and high-speed Internet.
Rates do not include a $25 per semester Housing Program Fee.
Payment is due at the beginning of each semester.
*Anticipated rates pending approval from the Board of Regents.
CENTRAL CAMPUS 2023-24 RATES
- Single (2 person suite, only available to returning students)- $3,727 per semester
- Double (4 person suite)- $3,634 per semester
- Triple (3 person room - Bell Hall only)- $3,346 per semester
- Double as a Single -$4,612 per semester
THE VILLAGE APARTMENTS 2023-24 RATES
- 4 person apartment The Village 2-3 - $4,428 5 1/2 months
- 2 person apartment The Village 2-3 - $4,793 for 5 1/2 months
- 4 person apartment The Village 1 and 4 - $4,833 for 6 months
- 2 person apartment The Village 1 and 4 - $5,228 for 6 months
- 1 person apartment - $5,726 for 6 months
SUMMER 2023 RATES
- Full Summer - double room = $2,319 or single room $2,515
- May, June or July term - double room = $715 or single room $776
- May/June term or June/July term - double room = $1,517 or single room $1,645
Students requiring special accommodations may note their request in the housing application. University Housing and Disability Services will work together to meet student needs. Some requests may require documentation to be considered.