2016-2021 Georgia College Strategic Plan
In 2015 and 2016, Georgia College & State University faculty, staff, and students joined together to create a strategic plan designed to move our university to preeminence among other public liberal arts institutions. The plan below reflects the work of nearly 150 faculty, staff, and students who were involved in the planning effort. The strategic plan was reviewed by University Senate at its meeting on September 16, 2016 with Senate voting to endorse the vision, value, and mission statements and the six goals identified in the plan. Executive Cabinet subsequently approved the Strategic Plan at its meeting on October 18, 2016. The revised mission statement was approved by the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia at its meeting in October, 2017.
- FY20 Annual Report on the Implementation Plan
- 2019-2020 Report on Accomplishments
- 2019-2020 Accomplishments Presentation
- 2019 Annual Report on the Implementation Plan
- 2018 Annual Report on the Implementation Plan
- 2018 Report on Strategic Planning