The USG has a lots of information for retirees and those approaching retirement. Retirees can take advantage of many of the resources. While we can participate in the webinars and access excellent online resources, only active employees are eligible for participation incentives, such as the well-being credit. There is a well-being website that lists the resources common to all campuses: https://www.usg.edu/well-being/. Topics covered include financial well-being, health management and stress management. Ms. Carol Ward in Human Resources is our campus liaison. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 478-445-5067
- https://retiree.aon.com/usg - AON (website to assist in purchase of health insurance for USG retirees)
- https://www.usg.edu/hr/benefits/retirement - USG Retiree Benefits (Information on health and other benefits for USG retirees)
- https://www.usg.edu/hr/benefits/retirement/nearing-retirement - Retirement Plan Information for those nearing retirement.
- https://www.usg.edu/academic_partnerships_accreditation/committees/view/usg_retiree_council - USG Retirees Council (Association of Retirees for all USG retirees – meets Fall & Spring)
- http://ga-hero.org - GA-HERO (Georgia Association of Higher Education Retiree Organizations). A Georgia network of both public and private college- and university-based retiree organizations
- https://www.arohe.org/ - AROHE (Association of Retiree Organization in Higher Education)