Data and Economic Sources
In various economics courses you may need to find data. The links below may be useful in finding economic data.
Faculty Research Papers
- Does the Stage of Development Affect the Linkages Between Economic Growth and the Institutions of Economic Freedom, Political Rights, and Civil Liberties? with Dr. Lord
- Additional Evidence on the Linkages Between Economic Growth and the Institutions of Economic Freedom, Political Rights, and Civil Liberties with Dr. Lord
- A Varying Parameter Model of Collusion in the Steel Industry with Dr. Lord
- Attractiveness and Adolescent Student Performance with Dr. Walker
- AP Course Taking
- Does AP Economics Improve Student Achievement
- Swansonomics: Using “Parks and Recreation” to Teach Economics
- Keeping Econ in the Core
- Interest Rate Sensitivities of the NASDAQ and DOW Jones
- A Note on the Effects of Elections Subject to Judicial Review
Student Research Papers
- An empirical study of the effects that variations in Exchange Rates might have on the bilateral import volumes of the US and three of its trading partners-Japan, Germany, and the UK
- Are You “Hot or Not”?
- Changing Incentives and Course-taking: The Case of 2004 Revisions to Georgia’s HOPE Scholarship
- Do Farm Subsidies Affect Crop Diversification (2017 AEF Best Undergraduate Paper Award)
- Does Employment During the School Year Affect a Student’s High School GPA?
- Does Living in Food Desert Affect Obesity Rates?
- Does Police Militarization Affect Civilian Deaths?
- Does Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Affect Employment (2015 ΟΔΕ Taussig Award Winner // 2015 AEF Best Undergraduate Paper Award)
- Does Signing a Contract Affect Player Performance in Major League Baseball?
- Does Skipping or Repeating a Grade Affect Self-Assessed Intelligence?
- Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis? or Pollution Haven Hypothesis? A Comparison of the Two
- Finding Love Online: An Empirical Analysis of What Makes You Hot or Not
- Has Affirmative Action Affected Minority or Female Leadership of Manufacturing Firms? (2017 AEF Best Undergraduate Paper Award)
- Is Offensive or Defensive Performance More Important to Competitive Success in the National Football League?
- The Economic Impact of Malaria: A Focus on Africa
- The Demand for Art: Resolving the Conflict between the Consumer and the Connoisseur
- The Impact of Penalties on the Outcomes of Hockey Games
- The Impact of a Seller’s eBay Reputation on Price (2008 ΟΔΕ Taussig Award Winner)