The Science Education Center is devoted to improving scientific literacy among the P-16 community by raising awareness and interest in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) fields through career programs and pipelines; improving student achievement with classroom resources and summer science programs; providing fun, memorable science learning experiences through hands-on exhibits and education programs; and enhancing teacher professional development through free workshops and training sessions.
The Center was established in 2001 with generous support from the kaolin industry and the University System of Georgia's Eminent Scholars Trust Fund.
Make a gift to the Georgia College Science Education Center in support of our mission to stimulate curiosity and inspire science learning in everyone!
Ways To Give:
1. MAKE A GIFT ONLINE:
- Go to the Georgia College & State University main website (www.gcsu.edu)
- Click on Give at the top of the page
- Select the Make a Gift button on the giving page.
- Under the Donation Information: Designation, select Other
- An additional input box will appear titled, Other. Type F20808 - Science Education Center in the input box.
- Proceed with making your gift online.
2. MAKE A GIFT BY CHECK:
- Make the check out to the GCSU Foundation.
- Write “F20808 - Science Education Center” in the check’s note line.
- Mail the check to Campus Box 96, Georgia College, Milledgeville, GA 31061
Corporations and Foundations that share our goals for improving science education can discuss potential partnerships and sponsorships with the Director of the Science Education Center (478-445-7531, firstname.lastname@example.org).