LEARN TO PROVIDE BUSINESS INFORMATION TO KEY STAKEHOLDERS
Georgia College's Accounting program promotes the development of technical accounting knowledge and the communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills necessary for success as an accounting professional.
Key benefits of this degree
- Whether you are are interested in human resource management, logistics and transportation, or sales, we offer several optional concentrations to help guide your career.
- Participate in an internship or experience the globe and travel with our study abroad opportunities.
- Students who meet entrance requirements for the Master of Accountancy can take graduate classes during the senior year of their undergraduate program.
- Gain the additional hours needed to sit for the CPA examination.
- Choose to pursue an optional Legal Studies Certificate as part of your course of study.
WHAT CAN MY CAREER LOOK LIKE WITH THIS DEGREE?
Creating a sustainable future
College of Business and Technology along with the Office of Sustainability hosts a Farm to Campus event to bring sustainability to the forefront
Career Paths for Accounting Majors
- Auditor (Public Accounting and State and Local Government)
- Tax Accountant
- Cost Accountant
- Bank Examiner
- Fraud Investigator
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Corporate Controller