LEARN ESSENTIAL SKILLS ACROSS BROAD DISCIPLINES
Students majoring in Finance benefit from student-centered education in a liberal arts environment that promotes inter-disciplinary learning.
Key Benefits of this Degree
- Students will study in the liberal art environment where small class size, multi-disciplinary study, and real-world application are valued and promoted.
- Choose to pursue a concentration in Financial Analysis or Financial Technology.
- A BS degree, as opposed to a BBA, students have lots of flexibility (30 credit hours) in taking courses from other disciplines.
- Students have opportunities to participate in the Chartered Financial Analyst Research Competition and the Hedge Fund Competition.
- Network with other students in the Finance program and stay up to date with the latest resources from the Finance Club.
WHAT CAN MY CAREER LOOK LIKE WITH THIS DEGREE?
CHARLES SCHWAB NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARD WINNER
One of twelve winners nationwide, senior finance and economics double-major Lauren Moskowitz has received Charles Schwab’s Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) Talent Advantage (RIATA) Student Scholarship.
The Finance B.S. is part of the College of Business and Technology, which is accredited by AACSB. Outcomes in the program help to support this accreditation.