Application Checklist for the Georgia WebMBA® at Georgia College (Online MBA), MLSCM, MMIS, and MACC
- Submit completed online application and $35 application fee (former GC students or applicants who have attended or applied within the past six years are exempt from fee). To pay with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, please call the Graduate Admissions Office at 478- 445-6289.
- One official transcript from all previously attended colleges and universities. Transcripts must be submitted in a sealed envelope and come directly from the issuing institution. Faxes or copies of transcripts will not be accepted.
- Official copy of test scores from Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) must be submitted directly from the issuing testing service. GMAT school codes: MAAC 3TC-NH-83, MBA 3TC-NH-78, MLSCM 3TC-NH-35, MMIS 3TC-NH-34. GRE school code: 5252.
- GMAT/GRE waivers are granted in some cases. Click here to apply for a GMAT/GRE waiver.
- Current résumé
- Completed Certificate of Immunization Form (pdf) is required for the MACC program. The certificate of immunization is not required for online programs.
Graduate Programs in Business
Atkinson Hall 215 | Campus Box 19
Milledgeville, GA 31061
Phone: (478) 445-5115
Fax: (478) 445-5249