Become a well-rounded marketing professional
A major in Marketing combines contemporary marketing concepts, a strong foundation in business fundamentals, and the strengths of the Georgia College liberal arts curriculum to prepare graduates for entry into a professional career.
Key Benefits of this Degree
- Participate in a corporate sponsored Elevator Pitch Competition that focuses on developing soft skills and preparing students for professional networking and interviewing settings.
- Whether you are are interested in human resource management, logistics and transportation, or sales, we offer several optional concentrations to help guide your career.
- Network with others by joining one of our student organizations or experience the global and travel with our study abroad opportunities.
- Work closely with our faculty members and gain hands on experience writing research essays ready for publication in our 4999 undergraduate research class.
- Hone your professional soft and hard skills through internships and group projects that increase your marketability to future employers.
What can my career look like with this degree?
Late-night grub hub is educating new students
In January 2022, junior business marketing major Justin Daffinson and co-founder Walker Petty, senior business management major, opened Milly Grub, a late-night dining spot open until 3 a.m.
From professional networking to pursuing the hobby of creating games, we have a variety of opportunities for students to get involved outside the classroom.
The Marketing B.B.A. is part of the College of Business and Technology, which is accredited by AACSB. Outcomes in the program help to support this accreditation.