Learn knowledge and skills to begin your management career
Majoring in Management prepares students to effectively manage people and processes, the two central issues driving any organization.
Key Benefits of this Degree
- Our students experience broad, yet in-depth instruction coupled with real world projects and application.
- Whether you are are interested in human resource management, logistics and transportation, or sales, we offer several optional concentrations to help guide your career.
- Network with others by joining one of our student organizations or experience the global and travel with our study abroad opportunities.
- Work closely with our faculty members to provide expertise to local businesses through Georgia College's Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- Experience managing a business first-hand through a virtual simulation during your Strategic Management Capstone.
What can my career look like with this degree?
From 1994 to now
College of Business and Technology honors nontraditional management major.
Career Paths for Management Majors
From professional networking to pursuing the hobby of creating games, we have a variety of opportunities for students to get involved outside the classroom.
The Management B.B.A. is part of the College of Business and Technology, which is accredited by AACSB. Outcomes in the program help to support this accreditation.