As part of Georgia College’s response to the coronavirus, we are now providing service exclusively by electronic communication or phone. We are still here to assist you as needed and are available in the following ways:
We very strongly recommend email as the best method of communication and the most expedient means of receiving information and assistance. Staff members will monitor the firstname.lastname@example.org email account throughout each work day, and we will respond to your request as soon as possible. If you are a current or former student requesting information, please be sure to include your GCID number and/or your full name so we can identify your records easily. Please also email from your bobcats email address whenever possible.
Staff members will check their individual email accounts throughout each work day, and they will also respond to your requests at soon as possible.
Staff members are available by phone at 478-445-6286, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM. Staff members will also forward their individual office phone numbers to their current location.
- We will accept fax documents and requests at 478-445-1914.
- We have tried to make most of our information available on our website. Please see the links further down this page for information regarding graduation, registration, transcript ordering, and other processes.
We appreciate your flexibility and understanding during this time. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if we can help you navigate through this unprecedented situation, and be well.
A. Kay Anderson
Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Management
and University Registrar
Forms Provided by the Office of the Registrar
- Address Update and Name Change Form.pdf (pdf)
- Enrollment Verification Form (pdf)
- Change of Graduate Program of Study (pdf)
- FERPA Release Form (pdf)
- Grade Appeal Form and Flowchart
- How to use PAWS (pdf)
- Immunization Certificate Form (pdf)
- Immunization Request Form (pdf)
- Incomplete Agreement Form (pdf)
- Petition for In-State Tuition Classification.pdf
- Replacement Diploma Form ($10 fee) (pdf)
- Request to Equate or Substitute a Course (pdf)
- Request to Lift Restriction of Directory Information (pdf)
- Request to Participate in a Later Commencement Ceremony
- Student Petition: Graduate (pdf)
- Student Petition: Undergraduate (pdf)
- Transient Permission Form (pdf)
- Transcript Request Form (pdf)
Georgia College Registrar's Office
107 Parks Hall, Campus Box 069
Milledgeville, GA 31061