The Department of Theatre and Dance offers a complete program of dance instruction for children and adults throughout the year. This is an ongoing dance program which meets on a monthly basis. Seven levels of Ballet, five levels of Tap, two levels of Jazz, Beginning Pointe, Hip Hop, Musical Theater and Creative Movement are offered. The program is directed by Amelia Pelton who holds both B.F.A. and M.F.A. degrees in dance, and assisted by Natalie King who holds both B.A. and M.F.A. degrees in dance. Other instructors are Georgia College faculty, graduates, and dance minor students.
Please read the information provided in the the Program Information document provided in the documents and announcements section below.
For more information on the content of the courses contact Amelia Pelton at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A signed waiver of liability is required.
DOCUMENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Admittance to class each month is only possible with payment and waiver requirements fulfilled.
- REQUIRED WAIVER OF LIABILITY (This form is completed at the beginning of each calendar year and submitted electronically.)
- 2021-22 Dance Program Information (August 10, 2021)
- 2021-22 Dance Program Information (Promotion List Included)
- Fall 2021 Dance Schedule
- CAMPUS MAP
- Bobo's Dance Coupon
- Nutcracker Video Download - Purchase HERE!
Dance Class REGISTRATION
* Please make sure your monthly registration fee is paid and a current waiver of liability is on file. Admittance to class is only possible with the payment and waiver requirements fulfilled.
There are 4 easy ways to register:
- ONLINE: Register online with a credit/debit card* by clicking here.
- BY PHONE: Call the Continuing and Professional Education Registration Office at 478-445-5277 to pay via credit/debit card.
- IN PERSON: Visit the Continuing and Professional Education Registration Office (211 N. Clarke Street, Milledgeville, GA 31061) to register with cash, check, or credit/debit card.
*We accept all major credit cards.
Office Hours: 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
Payment is due by the first business day of each month and required prior being allowed to attend the first class each month.
- Program Support Fee - $20 per family. The program support fee is due with the first registration each school year (August 2021-July 2022)
- Discounts: Students who register for two or more dance courses per month pay full price for the first course each month and receive a $5 discount for each subsequent course. Siblings also receive a $5 discount.