Skip to main content
General Benefits of the John E. Sallstrom honors college
- Being a part of the Honors community (networking opportunities!)
- The Honors House in Humber-White (Click here to watch a 360-degree video tour!)
- Small classes taught by some of the college's most dynamic professors
- The Honors lending library (textbooks for select Honors courses)
- Laptop lending program (if you would like to checkout a laptop, click here to access the Google Form)
- Holistic advising with the dean and/or assistant director
- Team building experiences
- Lunch/dinner seminars and book, documentary and film discussions with GC faculty. Each semester, up to two students will also be selected to serve as presenters, giving students an opportunity to learn from each other.
- Eta Sigma Alpha social and service events
- Transformative Experience and Saladin Scholars grants
- Unique Study Abroad Programs
- Alumni Mentoring Program. Apply to be paired with an alumni mentor by clicking here.
WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE TO BE IN HONORS OVER THE NEXT FOUR YEARS?