Stay Connected and Engaged
There are many ways for you to stay connected to Georgia College & State University and our Leadership Programs. Whether by joining us at an event, assisting with admissions, or using your expertise to support our students, we are eager to hear from you.
We'd love to see you!
Whether in Milledgeville, a regional event around the state, or virtually, we would love to have you join us for one of our events.
Make a Gift
Support Our Mission
Help advance our mission: Leadership for the Public Good. Our students rely on the generous contributions of individual donors, organizations, foundations, and partnerships to support our programs. Your gifts will help sustain teaching, student scholarship, research, and public service.
Ways to Stay Connected
Stay Engaged with Georgia College
- Join us at an event, whether in-person or virtually.
- Attend our regional events and encourage those in your Georgia College network to participate as well.
- Provide submissions to Class Notes in Connection and e-Connection to keep your fellow alumni up to date with your milestones and achievements.
Celebrate with us at Alumni Weekend and Homecoming.
Learn with Us
Assist Our Prospective Students
Know someone applying to Georgia College? Share their name with us, and we'll reach out to make them feel welcome.
Reach out to our newest Bobcats with a congratulatory welcome.
Join us for one of our Admitted Student Receptions or workshops around the state.
Spread the news about our Leadership Academy, our leadership-development program for first-year students.
Provide Opportunities for Our Georgia College Students
Spread the Word about Our Programs
- Engage with us on social media. Follow us at @leadcreatively, and use the hashtag #forthepublicgood.
- Read our publications, and click on the social media icons to share with your networks.