Curriculum Approval Process
*All proposals must go through the entire college-level process before submission below.
*Requests made through the links below are only entered by a representative in the Dean's office.
- GC Approval Process
- Degree Program and Curriculum Changes Proposal Cover Sheet
- USG Academic Program Proposal Form
- USG Core Curriculum Course Proposal Form: Areas A-E
- Other USG Core Curriculum Change Forms
- GC1Y and GC2Y forms and rubrics
- Certificate Notification Form
(Use to delete or change course title, number, catalog description, pre- or co-requisite, etc.)
(Use for core courses, GC1Y/2Y courses, majors, minors, certificates, and concentrations)
(Requires a completed Proposal Cover Sheet; GC1Y/2Y have a designated form)