Curriculum Approval Process
Follow your college’s procedure for new courses before entering below.
For new undergraduate and graduate courses, except GC1Y/GC2Y or core classes
Use to delete or change course title, number, catalog description, pre- or co-requisite, etc.
To submit a Double Bobcats Pathway proposal
Program and Core Proposals must go through the complete governance process at the college level before being entered into the GC Online Curriculum Management System (OCMS). Only Dean's Office level administrators should enter curriculum items into the OCMS.
- Use for GC1Y/2Y courses, CORExplore pathways and changes to pathways, core courses, majors, minors, certificates, and concentrations
- GC1Y/2Y have a designated form; CORExplore pathways and changes to pathways have a designated form; all others require a completed Degree Program and Curriculum Proposal Cover Sheet
- CORExplore Proposal (new pathways)
- Degree Program and Curriculum Proposal Cover Sheet
- Double Bobcats Pathway Proposal (for planning purposes)
- GC1Y and GC2Y forms and rubrics
- GCXY Modification Form (for changes to existing GCXY courses)
- GC University Level Curriculum Approval Process
- GC Curriculum Approval Process How-To Guide
- GC Approval Process
- USG Academic Program Proposal forms and information
- USG Core Curriculum Course Proposal Form: Areas A-E
- USG Certificate Notification Form (for standalone graduate certificates)
- Other USG Core Curriculum Change Forms