Equipping students to navigate a complex world
Our curriculum is designed to give all students a core foundation in the discipline and genuine exposure to transformative educational experiences like undergraduate research, study abroad, internships, and community-based engaged learning.
Key Benefits of this Degree
- Choose your capstone experience prior to graduation. We offer several options such as an Independent Study, Internships, Student Research or a Special Topic.
- After completing your final senior seminar, you will leave with a project that allows you to showcase the knowledge and skills gained during your undergraduate education while preparing you for a career or graduate school.
- Customize your education by adding either an election administration certificate or a nonprofit professional certificate to your degree. Both certificates are awarded only in conjunction with a Bachelor's degree.
- Consider a minor in Black Studies or Women and Gender Studies which can enrich your education experience.
- Network with others by joining one of our student organizations or experience the global and travel with our study abroad opportunities.
What can my career look like with this degree?
Outreach program gets Baldwin County moving
Children in Baldwin County Schools are getting an opportunity to dance—something they wouldn’t be exposed to in their early years if it weren’t for dance minors in Georgia College’s dance pedagogy class.